IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021 Apply Online IBPS Clerk, IBPS Clerk Application Form. Read the Official Notification on www.ibps.in.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection published the IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification. All eligible aspirants can apply on the official website of the institution. The last date to submit the online application form is 27 October 2021. The tentative date for the IBPS Preliminary Exam is set to be December 2021.
Candidates who have applied for the post in July can modify their application form from 7 October to 27 October 2021. Any type of fee will not be charged for the process. To check all the important details regarding IBPS Clerk read the complete article.
IBPS Clerk Job Notification – Clerk Exam Date
|Recruitment Authority||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Post Name||IBPS Clerk|
|Advt. Published||October 2021|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Selection Process||Pre + Mains|
|IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam Date||December 2021 (Expected)|
|Availability of Admit Card||Prior a week to the Examination Date|
- Applicant must have passed graduation (any stream) from a recognized university, on or before the last date of online registration.
- The candidate must have a certificate in computer knowledge. A Basic Computer knowledge certificate from a university or recognized institute can be acceptable.
- The applicant must be skillful (Reading, Writing, Speaking) in the native language.
- Job seekers between the ages of 20 – 28 from the general category can apply for the vacancy.
- Age relaxation is also provided to the following categories:
|OBC Non-Creamy Layer||3 Years|
|Widows/Divorced Women||9 Years|
|Permanent Employe of Union Carbide Factory||5 Years|
The online registration has been commenced on the official website of IBPS. The registration fee of 150 Rs/- will be charged from the applicants belongs to SC/ST/PWD categories. Candidates from the remaining categories such as General and OBC have to pay 850 Rs/- for the registration.
The whole process will be conducted in two stages. In the first phase, a preliminary test is to be host by the authority. On the basis of this, the institute will call the shortlisted candidates for the next round which is the mains examination.
The basic pay is 28000 – 30000 including D.A, H.R.A, Medical Allowance, etc. Check the official notification for more details.
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern – Preliminary Test Date
|Particular||Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks||Time|
|Preliminary Test||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Mains Test||English Language||40||40||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||50||60||45 minutes|
|General Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 Hr.40 Minutes|
- Both Pre and Mains tests will be in MCQ format.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted as a penalty for every wrong attempt.
- Besides Hindi & English, both the tests will also be available in the native language of the applicant.
The first phase (preliminary exam) will be the qualifying round which means marks obtained in this test will not be considered for the final selection. The applicant has to pass the sectional cut-off in this round. The final merit list will be based on the performance in the mains examination.