Finally, good news arrived for the Tirupati Balaji devotees, TTD Online 300 Rs Ticket Booking has been commenced from 23 October 2021. A large number of visitors have already booked their tickets from the official website. The online ticket service was disclosed in 2020 due to the spread of the deadly coronavirus.
Now the online portal has been reopened for the devotees who were waiting for TTD live Darshan. In order to Book, the TTD Online Tickets pilgrims have to register themselves on the official website of the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams. Where they can easily book their TTD 300 Rs Ticket & TTD Laddu Booking.
Tirupati Balaji Temple is one of the most visited Hindu temples in the country. It is located in the Chittor district of Andhra Pradesh. Every year millions of Balaji devotees visit the temple from all around the world. Pilgrim are waiting for more than a year for the reopening of TTD 300 Rs Ticket Booking.
TTD online Ticket Booking & Laddu Online Booking 2021
|Temple Mentioned||Tirupati Balaji|
|Trust Board||Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams|
|TTD Online Ticket Booking Month||November 2021|
|TTD Entry Timing||09.00 AM to 05.00 PM|
Within the 02 hours of the commencement of Online booking almost 2.4 lakhs tickets were sold. The integrated platform provides offers Seva, Darshan, Accommodation, Donation & Privileges, etc. Devotee can make accommodations, max. 2 persons can be accommodated in a single room.
If you are planning to visit the temple advised to register 15 days before the booking date and have to follow the Covid-19 guidelines written below:
- If a visitor has been affected by the coronavirus will not be allowed to enter the temple.
- It is complimentary for every pilgrim to wear a mask and maintain social distancing.
- Visitors have to follow the rules made by the temple trust(board) and norms decided by the Andhra Pradesh govt.
TTD Laddu Seva Online Registration 2021
The TTD web portal also provides the service of laddu booking. Pilgrim can book TTD Laddu from the given type.
- Asthanam Laddu – It weighs around 750 grams and one extra laddu will cost Rs50/-.
- Kalyanotsavam Laddu – This is the most demanded laddu. It costs Rs 200/- for one piece.
- Proktham Laddu – This laddu is distributed to every visitor of the Tirupati Temple and its weight is around 175 grams.
Documents Required to Apply for TTD Online Ticket Booking November 2021
If you also want to book the TTD 300 Rs Ticket online you must have required the following documents:
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID or Passport
- Passport Size Photo
The online ticket is free for kids under the age of 12. For the first time, the trust has tried Free Sarva Darshan Ticket Tokens on a trial basis. Under this trial daily 8000 Free TTD Online Ticket will be given to the visitors through the TTD Ticket Booking Website.
How to Book TTD Online Tickets November 2021
Here we have provided some easy steps to book the Tirupati 300 Rs Ticket. These days the official website crashes sometimes due to heavy traffic. We suggest you to visit the portal regularly till you book your online ticket. Following are some simple steps by the help of these steps you can easily book your TTD Online Tickets:
- Go to the official website link added below.
- Option of “Online Booking” will be shown there.
- If you do not have an account you have to sign up with the required details.
- Fill the booking form and upload the mentioned documents.
- Pay the TTD Online Ticket Fee via Credit Card, Debit Card, or Net Banking.
- Now you are all done and the ticket will be booked.